The Shanghai Jewish Nostalgic Bicycle Tour will teach you all about the story of Judaism in Shanghai. We will see the Ohel Moishe Synagogue, which was the spiritual heart of Shanghai's Jewish refugees and we will also take a look at the Jewish Club.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Take a look at the impact of Jewish influence in Shanghai.
- Architecture and museums will introduce you to the Jewish side of Shanghai.
- Small-group tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Bottled water
- Photos of your experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: In front of the Garden Hotel (花园饭店), No 58, Maoming Road(s). You can take a taxi or Metro Line 1, 10, 12 to South Shannxi Road Station and take the exit outside.Open in Google Maps ⟶