Visit some of the most popular tourist attractions in England on this Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Cotswolds tour from London. Learn about the history of Oxford, see Shakespeare’s Schoolroom, and enjoy a drive through the picturesque Cotswolds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 09:00 AM. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All amendments or name changes to confirmed bookings prior to departure are subject to a GBP 10.00 per person administration fee, plus any price difference
- No amendments or name changes are possible for any short break less than 14 days before departure. No amendments are possible for day excursions less than 48 hours before departure
- This is a guaranteed small-group tour, with a maximum of 19 participants
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Schoolroom is included