Experience the charms of Tangier on a day trip from Seville. Explore the historic Medina, go to the caves where the God Hercules is said to have slept, and immerse yourself in Moroccan culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Calle Rastro will be at 6:15 AM; 6:20 AM from Hotel Don Paco; 6:30 AM from Calle Trajano. Times are subject to ferry times, which could be between 6:15 AM - 8:15 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory on this tour
- Citizens from some countries may require a visa to enter Morocco
- All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler therefore, the activity provider will not offer any information about visas or the passport process. Any problems with visas and documentation are the responsibility of the client and not the company