Explore Santa Cruz, the old Jewish Quarter of Seville on a guided walking tour. Learn about the multiple legends and past events in this impressive labyrinth of streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41001 Sevilla, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Please note that late arrivals will not be able to join the group