Discover the first Roman city built in Spain 206 B.C. This city was the cradle of the two most important emperors of the Roman Empire, Hadrian and Trajan. Walk through the huge amphitheater and appreciate the impressive ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
At the main entrance to the Italica archaeological site, Avenida de Extremadura 2, 41970 Santiponce, Seville.Open in Google Maps ⟶