Experience a totally different side of Seville on a themed walking tour that explores the city’s history from a female point of view. Discover some of the powerful women, and some who weren’t so powerful, who made Seville what it is today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Costurero de la Reina, Glorieta de los Marineros, SevilleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Group size: Minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 8 participants
- Please indicate if you would like a more customized tour or a combination of this tour and other activities, tours, or workshops offered by the tour provider.