Enjoy fast-track access to the incredible Seville Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar of Seville. Climb the winding stairs of the Giralda bell tower and learn the fascinating history behind each turn from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The maximum group size is 15 people.
- While this is a fast-track ticket, but there can still be a wait of up to 15 minutes to enter the Alcazar or Cathedral.
- Tickets are personalized with your name and passport/identity card number. Please bring your original ID to show to the monument staff.
- The tour is conducted in a single language (Spanish, English, French, Italian, or German).
- Between the visit to the cathedral and the visit to the Alcazar, you will have a 90-minute break.