Stroll the atmospheric streets of Seville’s Barrio de Santa Cruz to discover the old Jewish quarter and absorb yourself in local legends. This walking tour combines elements of Andalucían traditions and the cultures that have impacted on Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring drinking water
- It's recommended you bring an umbrella and raincoat in case of rain