Travel to Tangier from Seville and spend the day exploring the Moroccan city. Discover the Medina, African cultures, and local hotspots with a local guide. Enjoy a typical Moroccan lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Naturanda Turismo - Tourist Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Wait times at passport control vary based on the number of passengers
- A passport or visa is necessary
- Sometimes the ferry between Spain and Tangier is canceled. In this case, the itinerary will be changed. Possible alternate locations include Tarifa or Bolinia beach. In these instances, you will not be accompanied by a guide and will explore on your own
- If ferry cancellation occurs more than 24 hours prior to the activity, a refund is possible