Brave the recently renovated walkways of the El Caminito del Rey walking trail. Experience the dramatic scenery of a formerly near-impossible path during a safe hike through Los Gaitanes and El Chorro gorges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- 8:45 AM - Calle Trajano 6 8:50 AM - Hotel Don Paco 9:00 AM - Calle Rastro 12A Pickup times and locations may vary slightly.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Naturanda office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours may be canceled if minimum numbers are not met
- This is not a dangerous activity, but it is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions such as vertigo
- Students up to the age of 25 with a valid student card are eligible for the student price
- Clothing should be suitable for walking
- In summer, wear comfortable and breathable clothing
- In winter, it is necessary to bring warm clothes or a raincoat in case it rains
- Carry a bottle of water for hydration during the trip
- The use of selfie sticks or tripods is not allowed, nor is entry with crutches/canes and animals
- Smoking is not allowed during the entire tour