On this tour, leave Seville city to head to the Strait of Gibraltar. The journey will be approximately 2-hours and take you to Tarifa, placing you at the step of the African continent.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
• 7:00 am in Street Rastro 12A. • Times are subject to traffic conditions. • These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the excursion. * Please, always contact the local tour operator for pick-up and drop off services, providing your accommodation details. Only selected hotels and meeting points. If you wish to be picked-up or dropped off at a different location you must be contact us and pay an extra of €15 each way to the local service provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please provide your accommodation details and local service provider will make its best to pick you up as close as possible.
- Students up to 25-years-old that hold a valid student card should bring it to show to staff to validate the discount
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A current valid passport and/or visa will be required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler