Experience a traditional, live flamenco performance at the best venue in Seville, an 18th-century building surrounded by orange trees and built on top of a Roman temple. Celebrate the true spirit of flamenco.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Museo del Baile Flamenco in the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Old Town of Seville.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum visiting hours for the combined ticket are 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. Last entry is at 6:00 PM