Take a guided tour to discover Cordoba, learn about its Mosque-Cathedral. Walk through the narrow and beautiful streets of the Jewish quarter with one of the best preserved synagogues in Spain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your pickup location 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of the visit can be changed in unexpected circumstances. On Sundays, the tour starts earlier
- Another highlight of the day will include a visit to the Jewish Synagogue, and a stroll along with the Calle de las Flores