Learn to cook authentic Spanish food at a 3.5/4 hour cooking class in Seville, and take home a unique souvenir from your time in Spain. Prepare, and eat, a 3-course meal depending on what’s in season, and visit a local market to catch the flavors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Persian, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Calle Feria 91, just in front of the local market, Seville.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cooking class is 100% local and home-made. It takes place in unique spaces where passionate foodies will share their recipes with you. It is NOT given by a chef and does not take place in an industrial kitchen or a professional cooking space.