Join this responsible tour guided by marine biologists in Setúbal Bay to see dolphins in the wild. Discover the beautiful landscapes of Arrábida on a hybrid-electric catamaran with submarine viewing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
In front of "Bowling." Look at the sea to find us.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Parking at the meeting point, where you board the catamaran, is free of charge
- If you don't see dolphins on your tour you can schedule a new date for free