Kayak along Arrábida's coast and visit savage beaches and caves from Arrábida's Natural Park. Swim in the calm and clear water and taste typical sweet treats from the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- During the morning there is the possibility of fog. The sea and wind will be calm. This option is recommended for unskilled participants. The difficulty level is easy. During the afternoon there could be wind. This option is recommended for experienced participants. Sometimes the difficulty level is higher than in the morning
- You must be at least 10 years old to take part
- Children over 4 years old can join, provided they are accompanied by their parents or a responsible adult
- Wear shoes and clothes suitable for the activity
- Bring sunscreen, a towel, water, and a light snack
- You can leave any bigger bags in the vehicle