Experience a unique guided stand-up paddle tour to explore the biological diversity of the Arrábida Natural Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet next to ZECA Restaurant at Creiro Beach. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Children much be at least 8 years old to participate alone
- Insurance and all paddleboarding equipment is included in the tour