The Serravalle Designer Outlet is the largest in Europe, with over 350 brands to choose from as well as tempting cafés and restaurants. This is the perfect place to indulge in a day of designer shopping, just outside of Milan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Departure at 10:00 AM from Central Station, 10:05 AM from Corso Buenos Aires, 10:30 AM from Via Manzoni,6
- · Saturday and Sunday departure at 10:00am and 12:00pm from Central Station, 10:05 AM from Corso Buenos Aires, 10:30 AM from Via Manzoni,6
- ·· Everyday departures:
- · 10:00am from Central Station
- · 10:05am from Corso Buenos Aires
- · 10:30am from Via Manzoni,6
- · Saturday and Sunday departures:
- · 10:00am and 12:00pm from Central Station
- · 10:05am and 12:05pm from Corso Buenos Aires
- · 10:30am and 12:30pm from Via Manzoni,6
- · Return:
- · Everyday at 18:30
- · Saturday and Sunday 18:30 and 19:30 ( it has to be fixed before the departure)
- Return from Serravalle to Milan: at 7:00 PM only, stops in Central Station, Duomo, and Corso Buenos Aires
- Please note that the departure and return pickup points must be adhered to