Visit the dedicated filming complex of the MBC broadcasting company and explore the concept of Korean Wave at MBC Dae Jang Geum Park in YongIn. Marvel at the faithful reproductions of historical sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is possible from centrally located hotels in Seoul. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally located, your guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or subway station.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this experience. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A pick-up and drop off service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour (Full day tour only)
- Lunch is included only for the full day tour
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers