Spend a lovely time at Deoksugung Palace, which served as a royal palace for years during the Korean Empire. Discover the tragic history of the first and last Emperor, the last king of Joseon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Outside of exit 3 of City Hall stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It's a walking tour.
- 3 days ago: Refundable
- 2 days ago : Date change only
- No show or cancellation on the day : No refund
- The child and adult fare is the same.