Discover the dark history and ghost tales of Korea's 600-year-old capital city. Explore the dark alleyways, listen to stories from folklorists and historians, and learn things that you will not hear anywhere else. What (or who) lies under the concrete?
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old because some stories include violence and sex and are not suitable for children
- The tour is wheelchair accessible but it is not recommended for those with serious walking difficulties
- The tour schedule is tight because it must operate in accordance with the subway schedule
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather as the tour takes place outdoors
- Food and drink are not provided but it will be available to purchase during the tour