Visit the Korean Demilitarized Zone from South Korea, and learn about the war between the North and South that produced this symbolic location. Get a glimpse of North Korea from the Dora Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the places visited will be Imjingak Park, Bridge of Freedom, 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Station
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice
- The itinerary is subject to weather, military, and government regulation factors. A refund will not be offered. Instead, you will visit: Imjingak, Art Space BEAT 131, Odusan Unification Observatory, War Memorial of Korea, City Hall or Myeongdong
- Passengers who are intoxicated will not be permitted and will not be entitled to a refund