The Demilitarized Zone is a unique area where you can observe one country being divided into two. Experience the tension but hope for peace in Korea and learn about their history and future.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The time on your voucher is not your pickup time. The exact pickup time and location will be sent to your e-mail 1 day before. If the e-mail is not received, please check your spam folder or contact the activity provider.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
- Military-style clothing
Know before you go
- Currently, Dorasan station is closed temporally by the military
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Babies can join for free, however, infant seats are not provided
- This tour is not available for participants with a wheelchair or walker
- It is not recommended that pregnant women or people with serious medical conditions join this tour
- Participants must follow the tour guide's instructions at all times