Explore the Grand Canyon in all its splendor on this comprehensive tour, and enjoy special features such as the Watchtower Observatory and Historic Cameron Trading Post.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
- Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon
- Shop for genuine Native American souvenirs at the Historic Cameron Trading Post
- Climb to the top of the Watchtower Observatory
- Take a nature walk
- Choose between a shared or private experience
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Professional guide
- Park admissions
- Explore Grand Canyon Village
- See beautiful vistas of the Grand Canyon
- See the historic Desert Watchtower
- Gratuities (a 15-20% tip is recommended for your guide if you enjoyed your tour)
- Lunch is not included (time will be given to enjoy lunch on your own at Grand Canyon Village)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Type of Transportation: all of our vehicles are equipped with Audio, Video and PA systems in order to maximize your entertainment experience while on-board. In addition, each of our mini-coaches boast the largest windows and most seating space in town to guarantee your comfort and viewing ability.
- Physical Activity Level: mild. Optional light hiking in order to see the views.
- What to Wear: comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.