Embark on a historic railway and explore the natural beauty of Grand Canyon National Park on a guided tour making stops at places like the Desert View Watchtower and the Cameron Trading Post.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Sedona
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Type of Transportation: all of our vehicles are equipped with audio and PA systems in order to maximize your entertainment experience while on-board. In addition, each mini-coach boasts the largest windows and most seating space in town to guarantee your comfort and viewing ability.
- Physical Activity Level: mild. Optional light hiking in order to see the views.
- What to Wear: comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.