Explore the water-carved rock formations of Antelope Canyon on a full-day tour from Flagstaff or Sedona. Marvel at narrow slots of rock awash with sunlight and reflections from the sky. Get a stunning view of the San Francisco Peaks and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Flagstaff. There is a pickup window of 30 minutes.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Guests will walk on uneven, unpaved terrain for 90-minute durations
- Please wear comfortable travel clothes and tennis or hiking shoes and bring a warm outer layer, as it can be cool in the slot canyon
- Please be aware that the third party provider does not permit women more than 5 months pregnant on this tour or children under 5
- Dogs, including service dogs, are not permitted on the tour