Indulge your inner foodie on this walking tour in Seattle's South Lake Union district. Explore an area known for tech companies, sample food at 5 local eateries, and make a stop for a tasty drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside of the Hawaiian restaurant 'Marination.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This experience can accommodate a vegetarian diet at all locations if the activity provider is given advance notice
- This tour is not ideal for a gluten free or dairy free diets as not all stops can make these accommodations
- About a 1/2 a mile in distance is covered on this tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues
- This tour takes place rain or shine