Experience the history and stories of Mt. St. Helens tragic eruption in May 1980. With an up-close look at the volcano and its geology, you will learn interesting facts while exploring its remnants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available at any downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, rental, etc. If you're staying outside of downtown Seattle, you can meet at the local partner's office or their default pickup location, Sheraton Grand Hotel (1400 6th Ave, Seattle).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions