Embark on a 1-hour harbor cruise to view the Emerald City from a new perspective. Capture incredible photos of Seattle's skyline, including the Space Needle and the city's historic waterfront.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cruise departs from Pier 55 on the Seattle Waterfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The cruise route is approximate and can change based on each sailing’s weather patterns, vessel traffic, other non-predictable factors, and based on the captain’s discretion
- Seating on board the vessel is first-come, first-served, and will begin 20 minutes prior to departure
- The vessel available on the day of your sailing may vary
- Effective October 8, 2021, all guests eligible to receive the vaccine (12 and up) must provide proof of full vaccination to board the local partner's vessels. Guests unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons must provide results of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test within 24 hours of ticketed departure. Refunds will not be granted if guests are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Children under 12 must wear a mask and do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.