Discover the fascinating world of marine life at the Sea Life Königswinter. Learn all about rays, turtles, and crabs. Get up close to starfish, sea anemones, and crabs at the interactive rockpool.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Rheinallee 8 53639 Königswinter Directions: By car: Coming from the A3 – exit Siebengebirge towards Königswinter. Coming from the A59/B42 – exit Rhöndorf. Follow directions to the public parking lot of the city of Königswinter or the Maritim Hotel (subject to charge). By public transport: Take the train to Königswinter station. With the tram 66 from Bonn central station or from Bad Honnef-Rhöndorf station. The stop "Königswinter Ferry – Sea Life Aquarium" is located directly in front of the building. Ferry: With the Rheinschifffahrt to the landing place Königswinter. Coach: The bus bay is in front of the aquarium. Please use the bus car parks P1 or P8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Last admissions are 1 hour before closing time.
- Closed on Christmas Eve (24 December).
- New Year's Eve: The Sea Life aquarium closes at 16:00 (last admission at 15:00).
- The aquarium is wheelchair accessible.
- Children up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.