Take a scenic adventure through the Sonora Desert. Paddleboard on Saguaro Lake, nestled between the Superstition Mountains and towering Four Peaks. Marvel at bald eagles, bighorn sheep and more as your guide takes you on a desert journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at 8:00 AM at Butcher Jones Recreation Site, E Butcher Jones Beach Rd, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You can expect to be with another group on your tour unless you have booked a private tour
- Advance reservations are required and can only be confirmed with receipt of guest contact information and a valid credit card. Final payment is due in advance of the tour. Guide gratuities are optional, but are appreciated
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure time. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from departure time will be charged in full