Take a scenic adventure through the Sonora Desert. Paddleboard on Saguaro Lake, nestled between the Superstition Mountains and towering Four Peaks. Marvel at bald eagles, bighorn sheep and more as your guide takes you on a desert journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Cool off on a warm summer day with a guided paddle board adventure through a gorgeous desert oasis
- Marvel at the unique beauty of a desert oasis
- Take a dip in the cool desert waters, and keep your eyes peeled for bald eagles and bighorn sheep
- Professional, safety-certified stand up paddleboard guide
- Bottled water & snacks
- Stand up paddleboard, paddles
- Life jacket, dry bags for valuables
- National Forest entry fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at 8:00 AM at Butcher Jones Recreation Site, E Butcher Jones Beach Rd, Fort McDowell, AZ 85264Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You can expect to be with another group on your tour unless you have booked a private tour.
- Advance reservations are required and can only be confirmed with receipt of guest contact information and a valid credit card. Final payment is due in advance of the tour. Guide gratuities are optional, but are appreciated.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure time. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from departure time will be charged in full.