Explore the vast terrain of Arizona on this guided ATV tour through the heart of the Sonoran Desert. On this 2-hour long adventure you will navigate 25 to 30 miles of trail through one of the largest and hottest deserts in North America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience the thrill of navigating through seasonal creeks, sandy washes, rocky riverbeds, and rugged desert trails
- Cover a total of 25 to 30 miles of trail
- Immerse yourself in the history of this forbidden frontier
- Snacks and beverages
- Helmets and goggles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look for the green flags at the highway exit. The parking lot is on the right after the exit on the freeway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is a 4 person minimum for the tour to operate.
- Closed-toed shoes are required and long pants are recommended.
- Drivers must be 12 years and older to drive an ATV and 5 years and older to ride as passenger with guide.