Travel to the famous Apache Trail. An old trail the Apache tribe used in the late 1800's as well as a road built for prospectors and wagons traveling through the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Scottsdale or Phoenix.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Embark on a 90-minute sightseeing steamboat ride on Canyon Lake
- Venture to the old gold mining ghost town of Goldfield
- Enjoy the majestic Superstition Mountain range as well as the beautiful Sonoran desert backdrop
- Apache Trail road trip
- 90-minute sightseeing boat ride
- Lost Dutchman Museum Admission
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please bring good walking shoes, a jacket, hat, and sunglasses.