Visit one of the best-known castles in the Loire Valley and admire its distinctive French Renaissance architecture. Discover the unique history of the building with your local guide, and stroll through the beautiful French formal gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information office on Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements
- Please provide the age of all attending children so that the tour can be adjusted accordingly
- Please provide correct contact details for participants