Visit one of India's top National Parks famous for its tigers and wildlife. Book tickets in advance for a hassle-free safari experience in the morning or afternoon with hotel pickup and drop-off from Sawai Madhopur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup at any Sawai Madhopur location
- Visit one of India's most famous National Parks located in Rajasthan
- Witness majestic Royal Bengal Tigers and other exciting wildlife
- Choose between a morning or afternoon, shared or private safari, according to your convenience
- Private or shared safari, (depending on option chosen)
- Zone will be allotted as per seat availability with the park
- Jeep or Cantar Safari (depending on option chosen)
- Still or mobile camera use is permitted within the park
- Food and drinks
- Professional video camera fees
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that this activity cannot be canceled, rebooked, or rescheduled
- These tickets are for both foreign nationals and Indian nationals (per option selected)
- If you book the Shared Jeep you will share your visit with 6 guests, if you book the Shared Canter you will share your visit with up to 20 guests.
- Children below 4 years of age can enter for free. Individuals aged 5 and older must be booked at adult prices.
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter the premises on the same ticket.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- The National Park is divided into 10 zones and each safari is randomly allocated a zone
- If you have any questions about your zone details please contact the local operator via email