Have a cetacean-watching adventure in the Pelagos Sanctuary with marine biologist guides. Learn about fin whales, sperm whales, bottlenose dolphins, and many more, and see some of them for yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The place of departure is in Savona, near to the "Torretta", on Marinai d'Italia Pier (Pontile Marinetta, the pier next to the pedestrian rotating bridge).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The excursion may be canceled one day before in case of bad weather or sea conditions
- As this excursion takes place in a natural habitat sightings of whale species cannot be guaranteed
- The experience of the crew and scientific staff allows a chance of seeing whales statistically equal to 95%
- In the case of no sightings, we can offer a new excursion in the same season at a 50% discount
- Bar service is available onboard