Hear salacious tales of murder, sordid affairs, and voodoo curses on this 1.6 mile walking tour of Savannah’s most dramatic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting by the statue in Oglethorpe SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile