Uncover the secrets, architecture, and history of Savannah's religious institutions on a walking tour. See the Christ Church, St. John's Church, the Congregation of Mickve Israel Synagogue, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the Nathaniel Green Monument in Johnson Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Entry to each church is not guaranteed
- Please be prepared to walk approximately 1.2 miles on this tour
- This tour doesn't end near the starting location