Discover the violent and dark history of this beautiful city. Hear authentic accounts of the ghosts lurking on the dark and spectral streets of Savannah.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
- Hear stories of the unsettled spirits of victims of the Yellow Fever outbreak at Colonial Park Cemetery.
- Listen to the sweet tale of Nelly Gordon's reunion with her deceased husband at the Juliette Gordon Low House.
- Spot the Lady in Gray in the courtyard of the Owens-Thomas House.
- 1-hour guided tour
- Professional and courteous tour guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours begin at Oglethorpe Square, 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, in between Oliver Bentley's Barking Bakery and Owen's-Thomas House & Slave Quarters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours take place in all weather conditions
- This tour is family friendly, suitable for all ages