See Civil War-era Savannah and the houses and buildings involved in the great conflict between the states. Enjoy a modern-day march through the old town and learn about the strategies of the blue and the gray.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Warren Square, 22 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA (enclosed by Congress and Habersham Street). There are metered spots around the areas that tours depart from. There is also a new city parking garage located within a block of Reynolds Square (this square is a couple of blocks east of the meeting point). It is located at the corner of Drayton and E. Bryan Streets, with entrances on Drayton and Abercorn Streets. The fee is 1.00 USD for the first hour, and 0.50 USD for each additional hour thereafter, for a maximum of 4.00 USD per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
- Tips are not included in the price