Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and walk among the giant redwood trees in Muir Woods National Park. Enjoy stops in the bayside town of Sausalito, Muir Beach, and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Cross street is Hyde St. Near Ghiradelli Square and the Buena Vista Cafe. Our tours start and end at Umbrella Alley. There is a Wells Fargo ATM at the entrance to the alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Muir Woods park admission is not included. Purchase at park entrance $15.00 per person for ages 16+