Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and walk among the giant redwood trees in Muir Woods National Park. Enjoy stops in the bayside town of Sausalito, Muir Beach, and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Cross street is Hyde St. Near Ghiradelli Square and the Buena Vista Cafe. Our tours start and end at Umbrella Alley. There is a Wells Fargo ATM at the entrance to the alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering