Take a walk through the history of Sarajevo, explore Bosnian traditions and try plenty of delicious, typical Bosnian specialities on this guided walking food tour through the Grbavica neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Sarajevo City Center at the crossroad of Vrbanja and Maršala Tita, opposite Trg Bosne i Hercegovine. Your guide will wait for you in front of the Sarajevo Sign – you can recognize him wearing a green hat with a Cheyf logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will walk approximately 5 kilometers