Discover São Paulo’s Japanese community on a 3-hour guided walking tour of Liberdade. See the Igreja Santa Cruz das Almas dos Enforcados, Templo Lohan, and the History Museum of Japanese Immigration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the stairs at the subway station in Praça da Liberdade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This guided tour will involve walking for 2 kilometers