Get to know Sanya, “the Hawaii of China” on this half-day private tour of Li and Miao Minority Park. Learn about the culture of the Li and Miao and enjoy a folk music and dance performance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore "the Hawaii of China"
- Learn about the culture of the local Li and Miao
- Enjoy a flexible starting time according to your preference
- Relax amongst the beautiful scenery
- Enjoy full transport to and from your hotel in Sanya
- Pickup and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- English-speaking guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned car
- Local style lunch (Bo Ji lunch 簸箕餐)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Customer's downtown hotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The pickup and drop-off is from Sanya city downtown area. If your hotel is located in the suburbs or far from Sanya downtown, an extra transfer fee will be charged.
- The tour duration is about 5 hours. Should the tour run over this timeframe, an additional fee will be charged.
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are free to join but need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Please kindly book this tour at least 24 hours in order to guarantee the availability of a guide and transfer. Tours booked within 24 hours may be canceled.
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off is available but requires an additional fee, please contact the local supplier if you needed.
- This tour usually runs from 9 am until 2 pm. However, different start times can be arranged upon request.