Join a traditional fishing trip off the coast of Santorini and watch the sunset out at sea. Benefit from the expert knowledge of a local captain and crew and help prepare a fresh fish dinner or snorkel as your meal is cooked.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Italian, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the ATM at Vlichada Harbour, behind the mini market. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boat's departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and kids menus are available if requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Fishing preparations will start the night before the tour. The crew will set 1 kilometer of fishing nets and 15 creels for shrimp and octopus to pull in on the fishing trip.
- Adults are responsible for children who would like to try fishing and should assist them. The captain will offer advice regarding this.
- Some fish are dangerous; guest should ask before they touch a fish.