Dive into the blue water off the coast of Santorini and scuba dive together with a local instructor. Explore the volcanic reef and caldera and swim past marine life on this fun excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the office in Emporio at 9:00 AM. If you get the bus from Fira or Perissa you can get off at the bus stop "Mixanourgio" in Emporio. The dive center is opposite the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is critical that participants wait a minimum of 12 hours after diving to take a flight