Sail with a small group in the morning or sunset hours around the Santorini caldera aboard a luxury catamaran with an open bar. Snorkel, swim in hot springs, and enjoy a freshly prepared Greek meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • You will receive an email with further details about your hotel pickup, so be sure to check your spam folder • You will be picked up from your hotel, or the nearest accessible point, by minibus • Please note that hotel pickup can be up to 1 hour before tour departure time • A local host will greet you at the port and help you aboard
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- You will be picked from your hotel around 1 hour before departure time, depending on the location of your accommodation
- The catamaran cannot moor directly on the beaches, but will stop as close as possible for the best swimming and snorkeling spots
- There will be a maximum of 20 fellow passengers
- The boat will keep a safe distance of 50 meters from the hot springs. The temperature in the hot springs is around 4°C warmer than the clear water.
- Menu — Vegetarian dishes: Greek salad, pasta with red sauce, roasted vegetables, dolmadakia (rice-stuffed vine leaves). Meat dishes: Fried shrimp “saganaki”, grilled chicken fillet and pork chops.