Explore Santorini and see its famous black and red beaches, Akrotiri's lighthouse, and the picturesque village of Oia. Discover Megalochori and soak in the views from the island's highest point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from your hotel, or the nearest vehicle accessible point. Information on cruise, airport and ferry pickup meeting points: • For cruises, meet your driver at the cruise port by the top cable car exit • If meeting at the Santorini international airport (JTR), your driver will meet you at the arrivals terminal. • For ferry pickup, your driver will meet you at the arrivals terminal. In all cases your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it
- Private group
Select participants and date
After disembarking from your boat, follow the disembarkation procedure for cruise ships which involves tender boats from the ship's gangway to the cruise port, followed by a 3-minute cable car ride up to the main town of Fira. Meet your driver at the top cable car exit, where they will be holding a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please provide your hotel name and location or your cruise ship name and arrival time; you will receive an email from the local partner with pick-up details
- The itinerary is flexible and can be customized according to your preferences