An ideal private guided tour for seniors or mobility impaired persons. This tour uses a mini van equipped with a special ramp that will transport the wheelchair user safely and comfortably to Santorini's best attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Location of your choice in Santorini. For Passengers of Cruise Ships: The supplier will meet you at the top of the cable car - your driver will be holding a sign with your name on. At the end of the tour they drop you off to same place so you can easily return to your ship.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The van can accommodate one wheelchair user that can board it through a ramp, without having to leave the chair
- The tour can accept more disabled passengers, as long as they use folding wheelchairs
- In case that multiple wheelchair users would like to participate in the tour, please let the supplier know in advance the exact number of passengers and the types of wheelchairs they will use