Enjoy horseback riding in Chile’s Maipo Canyon with spectacular views of the Andes Mountains. Then, taste high-quality wine at the famous Concha y Toro Vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The order of activities may vary. This tour is available daily (weather permitting).
- The mountain horseback ride may be uncomfortable for those who have a fear of heights. You always have the option to get off the horse and walk down the trail or choose a less steep trail.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be others joining you at the horseback riding and the vineyard.
- Concha y Toro Vineyard is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, and December 25. On these dates, a wine tasting picnic will be offered. An alternative vineyard will be visited if Concha y Toro does not have availability on the date selected.